Need Translation?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Milano 1981( Pics for "L'antipasto")

Nuccio & I
Nuccio, Me, Enrico
Mary, Enrico, & ME




These are the pictures I should have posted with "L'antipasto". If you go back and read it you'll understand. I've been told that it's good to post photos of the stories your telling on your blog. People like that. So I dug out the big box of photos from the garage and actually found three from our trip to Milan, when I first met my husband. I had to scan these cause they were taken in 1981, so they're not so great. Wow, time does fly!

2 comments:

  1. Yes people do like pictures.It may have been 30 some years but you havent changed a bit!(It does help however that the pictures are some what blurry)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...