Need Translation?

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Since coming back from Italy, I've been going through a little bit of withdrawal! So I started looking at some of my pictures of all the sweets. I wanted to share them with you. A feast for your eyes.
Buon appetitto!
 


Various pastries.

Huge Brioche


Profitorole
 Profitorole are little cream filled puff pastry balls, piled up & covered in a chocolate cream. YUM!

Cannolli

Chocolate cream puffs with a profitorole on top! OMG

More cannolli and a cappuccino, perfect!

More pastries.
Gelato (Italian ice cream)
 Gelato is way different than our ice cream, you can read all about it here:
Cookies and Biscuits

More pastries.


Brioche col gelato (an ice cream sandwich, Italian style)
Marzipan fruit

Easter display, with chocolate eggs & bunnies!

Ok, so now I'm really hungry!
HAPPY EASTER & BUONA PASQUA A TUTTI!

3 comments:

  1. Ok the first picture FRUIT....that doesnt count as a sweet in my book. That counts as a "Do I have too" but now the Profitorole UMMM "Yes Please"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a whole layer cake under that fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sitting at my desk at work going to a meeting soon so lunch is not for a half hour i had no breakfast and i am soooooooo starving after looking at these!! thanks for posting them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...